At Plus Snow, we want you to have perfect product that fits! This means sometimes, despite the size charts, your gear does not fit as planned. We know how shopping online can be tricky.
Exchanges are understandable and welcomed as required. We know sometimes you need your exchange quickly. The quickest way to arrange an exchange is to order and pay for your new item online asap, and after an email or phone authorisation, then send back your size which does not fit. Once your return has been receipted, your refund will be processed, less any applicable shipping charges to be removed. Alternatively, we can wait until your returned item has been receipted and then send out your exchange subject to availability. You will just need to include $10-$15 in your returned parcel for the return shipping cost.
Unfortunately, we can not offer free shipping on exchanged items, however we offer a flat $10 regular shipping fee on sending out the exchanged item, and $15 for 2 items Australia wide. Sometimes we allow customers to buy two items in two different sizes or models, and return the one which doesn't fit, however, you will need to pre-authorise this first.
Returns are also sometimes unavoidable so we're happy to accept returns and process your refund back into your account from which you paid, or give you a store credit, provided that the terms meet our return policy as listed below. If you would like to return your product, we are happy to accept your pre-authorised return within 14 days of purchase but unfortunately we cannot refund the inital postage costs, including when you have received free shipping.
1. All returns must be pre-authorised by Ski & Board Surrey. Please e-mail us with the details of your return before returning them using the returns form included in your delivery.
2. Any item to be returned must be shipped prepaid, within 14 days of the original purchase, together with your original receipt. If the item is receipted outside of this time frame a 10-30% restocking fee will be applied, depending on the item and the time of the winter season.
3. Any item to be returned must arrive in an unworn, unused, resalable condition, complete with original tags and packaging.
4. Returns on sale items must be in accordance with the Trade Practices act 1974, or by prior arrangement where we will try to be as flexible as possible.
5. If you qualified for free shipping and you return your item/s which would then disqualify you for free shipping, you will only be credited the amount you paid for the goods, less the cost of the shipping of your product/s. This is to ensure our free shipping rules are not taken advantage of unfairly.
6. You will receive your store credit or refund within 1-5 business days of receipt of your parcel.
If you have a question concerning a return, please contact us
*Store credit valid for 18mths
RETURNS FOR WARRANTY
If you have an item which you believe is under warranty please:
1/ Phone or contact us immediately with details of the fault
2/ Stop using the product immediately
3/ We will provide you with further instructions as to whether we require photo proof, or you will be required to ship the product to be assessed for warranty. We will make every effort to ensure a solution is found in the fastest way possible.
4/ Ensure your proof of purchase sales receipt is included with the product under warranty. We can only warranty items which are purchased from our business.